This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- When Elise casts Rappel, a circle outlines the area in which a target can be selected to descend upon.
- She cannot descend outside the bounds of this circle.
- The buff granted from casting directly on an enemy is not lost if Elise switches to Human Form.
- Rappel can be cast on any targetable enemy unit ( champions, minions, monsters, wards, traps, and jungle plants).
- Elise will attempt to position behind her target if she descends closer than Rappel's max range.
- Without additional vision, Elise cannot Rappel to sight being granted in a smaller circle than the target range limit for descending and the Summoner's Rift map having height variations. With sight of the target, both can be accessible with Rappel from behind the pits. from the other side of the pit, but can Rappel to by standing near the spawn locations. This is a result of
- Elise cannot use abilities or active items while in the air, but can buffer active items if the item is auto-targeted or quick-cast is turned on for the item slot. This includes trinkets.
- Elise has a smaller range for ground-targeting. Elise will walk into range and then Rappel if this ability is cast while targeting a location outside this range.
- If Elise enters resurrection during Rappel, she will descend back down immediately.
| ||Rappel||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||750||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18||cooldown|
| ||Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings ascend into the air and then descend upon target enemy.||blurb|
| ||Active: Elise and her lift up into the air, becoming vanished for up to 2 seconds and revealing the area for the duration. After the duration, Elise and her descend back down to their original position. While Elise is in the air she can select a target to instantly descend upon their location alongside her .||description|
| ||If cast directly on an enemy, Elise and her descend upon them after 1 second. Upon landing this way, Elise's bonuses are increased for 5 seconds. These bonuses are lost when switching to Human Form.automatically||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||Auto / Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Self, Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * When Elise casts Rappel, a circle outlines the area in which a target can be selected to descend upon.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Elise EVideo.ogv||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.