This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Diana will attempt to basic attack the target. This will not grant a stack of , , or .
- Lunar Rush consumes Moonlight upon ending the dash (even if interrupted).
- If Lunar Rush is spell shielded the Moonlight debuff is still consumed and therefore Lunar Rush's cooldown is still reset.
- dash, but it will interrupt it and the ability won't deal damage. can be used during the
- Since Moonlight is consumed upon ending the dash, a cast mid-dash can still cause a reset.
- Lunar Rush only consumes present Moonlight from the enemies. Because of this, it is possible for Lunar Rush to be reset multiple times during the same Crescent Strike cast, until it finishes its trajectory.
| ||Lunar Rush||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||825||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60||cost|
| ||22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14||cooldown|
| ||Lunar Rush.png||icon|
| ||Diana dashes to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.||blurb|
| ||Active: Diana dashes to an enemy, dealing magic damage to the target and consuming from all enemies. If the target is within 400 range, Diana will dash through them.||description|
| || ||leveling|
| ||If Moonlight is consumed from the target or the target dies mid-dash while being afflicted by Moonlight, Lunar Rush's cooldown is reset.||description2|
| ||Other abilities can be used during the dash.||description3|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||Single target||spelleffects|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||True||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| ||* Diana will attempt to basic attack the target. This will not grant a stack of, , or .||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Diana RVideo.ogv||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.