This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Camille will attempt to basic attack the target.
- The trapped victim is locked out from casting
until Hextech Ultimatum ends.
- PENDING FOR TEST: , , / , and .
- The ability will cancel and go on cooldown and expend mana if the target dies or becomes untargetable during the dash.
- Camille will follow targets that change locations (e.g. displacements, blinks, dashes) but not those that exceed the range limit, in which case The Hextech Ultimatum is cancelled and goes on cooldown and expends mana.
- Knockaway speed is 1000.
- The boundaries are not considered terrain (
), and enemies that try to move out of the area will be displaced back inside.
- Abilities such as and will cap their effect range to the boundary. Targets will stop at the boundary even after it expired.
- will still deal damage at the hologram's location.
- An active on a target outside the perimeter will cause to continue her charge until The Hextech Ultimatum ends. She can knockback and damage secondary targets multiple times.
- blink to the nearest position at the border's edges corresponding to his Shadow. placed outside of the hexagonal zone by can be swapped with but he will only
- If the target attaches to a unit, they will only be displaced back inside once they detach. The Hextech Ultimatum does not end nor break the bind to the victim. Effects such as or allow them to bypass the borders if the unit they're attached to leaves the area.
- If Camille enters resurrection during the initial cast, the dash is stopped and the zone is formed immediately. The zone will form around Camille and not her target however (they are still trapped).
- The Hextech Ultimatum ends if the target enters resurrection, but not if Camille does.
| ||The Hextech Ultimatum||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||475||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||425||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||none||cast time|
| ||140 / 115 / 90||cooldown|
| ||The Hextech Ultimatum.png||icon|
| ||Camille dashes to target champion, anchoring them to the area. She also deals bonus magic damage to the target with her basic attacks.||blurb|
| ||Active: Camille becomes untargetable and leaps unstoppably towards the target enemy champion, disrupting their ongoing channels.||description|
| ||When she lands, she creates a hexagonal zone around the target's current location for a duration, knocking away all other nearby enemies on impact.||description2|
| || ||leveling2|
| ||The target cannot escape the zone through any means. While within the zone, Camille's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage.||description3|
| || ||leveling3|
| ||The Hextech Ultimatum ends automatically within 1 second if Camille leaves the area or dies.||description4|
| ||Unit||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies, Self||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||true||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Camille will attempt to basic attack the target.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||"You will stay where I want you to stay!"||flavor sound|
| ||Camille - R||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.