This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Primary target takes spell damage, while secondary ones take area damage.
- Chime spawns are weighted towards the areas of the map that Bard is currently present in, and spawn every 50 seconds in pairs, with the only exception being the second and third spawns on Summoner's Rift, which spawn only one.
- Chimes will not spawn in either team's base and will not spawn in the enemy team's jungle before the 5 minute mark.
- Only Bard can see a chime that is in the fog of war. All other players must have sight of a chime for it to be visible to them.
- Only Bard can see a minimap icon for uncollected chimes, regardless of whether other players have vision on it or not. The minimap icon will turn red when the chime is one minute away from expiration.
- Bard cannot see chimes while nearsighted.
- Only Meep cone attacks break spell shields. Those that deal damage together with the basic attack don't.
|Minimum Time||Chimes||Effects||Base Damage|
|3:20||5||Meeps now Slow by 25%.||52|
|5:00||10||Meep limit increased to 2.||64|
|7:30||15||Meeps now deal splash damage.||76|
|9:10||20||Recharge time reduced to 7 seconds.||88|
|11:40||25||Slow increased to 35%.||100|
|13:20||30||Meep limit increased to 3.||112|
|15:50||35||Splash damage area increased.||124|
|17:30||40||Recharge time reduced to 6 seconds.||136|
|20:00||45||Slow increased to 45%.||148|
|21:40||50||Meep limit increased to 4.||160|
|24:10||55||Recharge time reduced to 5 seconds.||172|
|25:50||60||Slow increased to 55%.||184|
|28:20||65||Meep limit increased to 5.||196|
|30:00||70||Recharge time reduced to 4 seconds.||208|
|32:30||75||Slow increased to 65%.||220|
|34:10||80||Meep limit increased to 6.||232|
|36:40||85||Slow increased to 75%.||244|
|38:20||90||Meep limit increased to 7.||256|
|40:50||95||Meep limit increased to 8.||268|
|42:30||100||Meep limit increased to 9.||280|
|Every 5 thereafter only grants 12 bonus damage.|
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Chime spawn rate changed to every 40 seconds instead of 50 seconds (initial spawn unchanged).
| ||Traveler's Call||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Traveler's Call.png||icon|
| ||Innate - Ancient Chimes: presence causes magical chimes to appear, which grant him experience, mana, and burst of movement speed.||blurb|
| ||Innate - Ancient Chimes: Bard's presence causes sacred chimes to appear at random locations and linger for up to 10 minutes. Collecting a chime grants Bard 24% bonus movement speed out of combat for 7 seconds, stacking up to 5 times, with every other chime collected beyond the first granting an additional 14% bonus movement speed, up to a total of 80% bonus movement speed, 20 + (1 per minute after 5 minutes) experience, and 12% maximum mana. Bard empowers his each time he collects 5 chimes.||description|
| ||Traveler's Call 2.png||icon2|
| || Innate - Meeps: Bard's presence attracts small spirits known as Meeps to his side. On-attack he consumes a Meep, dealing 40 (+ 12 per 5 chimes collected) (+ 30% AP) bonus magic damage.
At 5 chimes, Meeps start slowing damaged enemies by for 1 second. At 15 chimes,Meeps deal splash damage to enemies within 150 units of his target as well as those in a cone behind them. At 35 chimes,the cone's radius increases. Meeps spawn every seconds and Bard can keep up to of them at a time.
| ||Passive||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||Special||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Primary target takes spell damage, while secondary ones take area damage.
|Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|