This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Tempered Fate will affect all targetable champions, minions, monsters, turrets, wards, and jungle plants.
- Tempered Fate has no effect on untargetable units or enemy champions that are unstoppable or cc-immune.
- Tempered Fate cannot put an allied or enemy stasis while she is winding up her leap attack and during her leap. into
- Tempered Fate has special interactions with allies that are cc-immune. For example, it does not affect an allied while he is in but it does to an ally with .
- Tempered Fate cannot put allies that are unstoppable into stasis.
- Tempered Fate grants sight of all enemy units affected by the stasis.
- All champions (including allies) during the stasis are prohibited from activating cleansing effects for its duration.
- It will not disable Quicksilver and instead put it on a 3-second cooldown.
- Tempered Fate triggers in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro and monster aggression, or applying and .
- deals damage before the target is put into stasis.
- If Bard dies while Tempered Fate is still casting, it will go on cooldown and have no effect.
- Tempered Fate's travel time varies between ~0.65 at point blank and ~1.8 at max range, resulting in an overall delay of ~1.2-2.4 seconds including the cast time depending on distance covered.
| ||Tempered Fate||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||3400||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||350||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||0.55||cast time|
| ||110 / 95 / 80||cooldown|
| ||Tempered Fate.png||icon|
| ||Active: Bard sends spirit energy arcing to a location, putting all champions, minions, monsters, and turrets hit into stasis for a brief time.||blurb|
| ||Active: Bard sends magical energy arcing to the target location, revealing the area before putting all units inside into stasis for 2.5 seconds upon impact.||description|
| ||Despite normally being crowd control immune, epic monsters and turrets also enter stasis.||description2|
| ||Ground||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * Tempered Fate will affect all targetable champions, minions, monsters, turrets, wards, and jungle plants.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Bard RVideo.ogv||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.