The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Teleport is a unit-targeted summoner spell that blinks your champion to the target allied unit after a few seconds of channeling.
- Teleport has no cast time.
- Teleport is disabled while grounded, rooted, or unable to cast.
- Nearsight will prevent the caster from using Teleport globally.
- The user may select their target for Teleport via the minimap.
- Teleport renders a targeted minion completely invulnerable (even to the Nexus Obelisk) and unable to act.
- It is possible to use Teleport on a minion targeted by an enemy turret when teleporting to assist a push, preventing turret damage from occurring for about 4 seconds.
- While champions could use displacing abilities to move the targeted minion, the teleporting champion will still arrive at their intended position.
- Teleporting to a ward or stealthed trap reveals it (except if it's in a Brush and no enemies are inside the brush, the visual effects of the Teleport are still visible in this case) during the channel but it cannot be destroyed.
- Teleport is canceled if a targeted turret is destroyed during the channel.
- While standing at the end of a wall or other standing out part of terrain, using Teleport slightly increases sight radius just around the corners in the fog of war.
- Teleport will not cancel if a targeted ward or trap expires during the channel.
- The teleporting champion will always appear on the side of the object that is facing own nexus. Prior to V6.13, when a turret was targeted, a random location around it was chosen..
- Teleport does not cancel the user's current movement or attack order, which the champion will continue pursuing after the channel ends, unless a new one is given.
- Successfully completing the channel will destroy any targeted missiles inbound that would otherwise follow the user to the new location.
- Teleport's tooltip does not factor in Summoner spell cooldown reduction when displaying its cooldown.
- The following table refers for interactions while the user is channeling Teleport:
- Teleport is mainly used to minimize laning downtime after or respawning, to prevent enemy laners from gaining an advantage.
- Teleport is great for ganking if the enemy commits to a fight and is around friendly minions, turrets, or wards.
- Teleport is also used to quickly switch lanes to defend an unguarded turret.
- Another use for Teleport is a backdoor maneuver where a high damage per second champion places a ward inside or near the enemy base and Teleports to that ward. From there that champion will attempt to bring down as many turrets and inhibitors as possible.
- It is also possible to use it to escape enemy champions that lack any way to interrupt channeled abilities, such as , or with the interrupt on a long cooldown ultimate, such as , or requires an ally for the interrupt, such as . This is particularly useful for tanks without reliable escape mechanisms such as or , since they are more likely to survive the channel.
- Teleport can be used to prolong or save the life of an allied by making one of invulnerable for the Teleport duration.
- Pets such as , , , and .
- Destructible traps such as , , and .
However, Teleport does not work on:
- The first icon of was a purple variant of the first icon for .
- Prior to being a summoner spell, the alpha items and served the same function as Teleport.
- ↑ "After teleporting to a turret, how does the game decide where you land on its circumference?". Reddit. 14 May 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.