- Guerrilla Warfare will grant Teemo stealth as long as he is not taking damage (damage taken once stealthed will not reveal Teemo).
- If Teemo triggers Element of Surprise twice in less than 3 seconds he will only refresh the bonus attack speed's duration (it will not stack with itself).
- Charm, Flee, and Taunt will force him out of stealth.
- When Move Quick's active bonus movement speed ends Teemo will not regain the passive one if he was damaged during the active's duration.
- Move Quick's passive will be disabled even if the damage is blocked with a spell shield.
- The bounce can occur an indefinite amount of times while Teemo is alive. If Teemo dies before Noxious Trap bounces on another, the trap will disappear.
- will not trigger Noxious Trap's explosion if it is not being attacked.
- Noxious Trap's poison will trigger bonus effects for .
- Enemies who step on multiple Noxious Traps will only refresh the poison's duration (their damage does not stack).
- Noxious Trap's damage is determined when it detonates and not when planted, meaning if Teemo's ability power changes, the scaling is also altered to affect the active damage of all Noxious Traps so long as they do not explode.
- Noxious Trap can be targeted by any allied invulnerable and its detonation (if the teleportation is already channeling when so) will not be canceled. . The trap will not become
- Spell shield will only block the poison (self and allied) and the slow but will not prevent the detonation itself.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Limited to 12 Mushrooms active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.