The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- If Teemo triggers Element of Surprise twice in less than 3 seconds he will only refresh the bonus attack speed's duration (it will not stack with itself).
- Charm, Flee, and Taunt will force him out of stealth.
- Guerilla Warfare's stealth is special-cased to be interrupted whenever Teemo moves from his location by any means (whether by dashing, blinking, being displaced, or simply moving), thus, performing actions that do not normally break stealth which also involve movement will cause the invisibility to break. Notably, and . If Teemo is in a brush the aforementioned spells do not end the stealth so long as his exact destination is still inside brush.
- Starting blink upon completing the channel will (with the exception stated above). channel will not break Guerilla Warfare, only the
- Guerilla Warfare will not activate while .
- Blinding Dart will not make abilities that can trigger on-hit effects ( , ) miss.
- When blinded, enemies have a green tint on their screen.
- Because Blinding Dart uses center range, it has 45 to 70 more range than his basic attacks, which use edge range, against other champions.
- This bonus becomes lower if Teemo or his target have size bonuses.
- When Move Quick's active bonus movement speed ends Teemo will not regain the passive one if he was damaged during the active's duration.
- Move Quick's passive will be disabled even if the damage is blocked with a spell shield.
- The bounce can occur an indefinite amount of times while Teemo is alive. If Teemo dies before Noxious Trap bounces on another, the trap will disappear.
- will not trigger Noxious Trap's explosion if it is not being attacked.
- Noxious Trap's poison will trigger bonus effects for .
- Enemies who step on multiple Noxious Traps will only refresh the poison's duration (their damage does not stack).
- Noxious Trap's damage is determined when it detonates and not when planted, meaning if Teemo's ability power changes, the scaling is also altered to affect the active damage of all Noxious Traps so long as they do not explode.
- Noxious Trap can be targeted by any allied invulnerable and its detonation (if the teleportation is already channeling when so) will not be canceled. . The trap will not become
- Spell shield will only block the poison (self and allied) and the slow but will not prevent the detonation itself.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Limited to 12 Mushrooms active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.