- mana (for every 100 mana) = 15.55 more efficient
- mana regeneration (for every 100% mana regeneration) = 55.55 more efficient
- is gold efficient at no 0 mana charge.
- is gold efficient when fully stacked.
- Because of Awe's mana refund, efficiency is further increased by for every 100 mana obtained from other sources, and by for every 100% mana regeneration obtained from other sources.
Few are fortunate enough to come across the tears of the very goddess who created our world... but those who are lucky enough to acquire a Tear of the Goddess may take pleasure in a significant boost of mana points and mana points regeneration.
- When gaining maximum mana from Mana Charge, you preserves your percent current mana.
- Selling Tear of the Goddess and its upgrades removes the bonus mana. There is a small window of time during which Tear of the Goddess or related items can be re-bought while still retaining the bonus mana stacks. In addition, while any Tear of the Goddess or related item is held, the bonus mana stacks are retained, even if the original item used to gain the stacks is sold.
- Mana Charge on Tear of the Goddess requires mana expenditure in order to charge, making it impossible for manaless champions to charge it.
- Tear of the Goddess is an ideal item for champions with low cooldown abilities such as
, , , and .
- It is a good item for champions with abilities that have an upkeep cost like or .
- Using abilities at the fountain can be used to charge the passive while mana is quickly regained. is the only champion in the game who is unable to charge Tear of the Goddess without an enemy target (factoring only basic abilities).
- Tear of the Goddess combines excellently with champions with spammable abilities or abilities with low costs that constantly consume mana (e.g. or ), ideally bringing a fully filled Tear of the Goddess at the 20 minute mark.
- Shuriman tomb and was attacked by Void creatures when he took it from its original place. found the item in a
- Assuming a charge is gained every 4 seconds, the 750 mana charge takes 12 minutes and 30 seconds to max.
- The Crystal Scar during Rotating Game Modes. version is also used on the
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its third track after this item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items