Rangers are champions that make use of bow and arrow weaponry, or something similar. When Rangers come together, their synergy gives them a chance every 3 seconds to double their attack speed for the next 3 seconds. Attack speed is limited to a maximum of 5 attacks per second and the synergy can not go above that. The Ranger synergy effect has striking similarities to, they both activate based on chance, last for a limited duration, and increase their attack speeds by a great amount.
- All Rangers are very vulnerable champions that require a good frontline in order to work properly. Luckily, Rangers share their origin with a plethora of tanky champions. Not only that, but all Rangers besides have origin synergies that are activated with only 2 members.
- Grouping all Rangers around is beneficial. Rangers like to stay close to where they started the round because they have some of the best attack ranges in the game. Kindred's special ability will often hit all Rangers that are beside her, giving all rangers an increased lifespan and chance to deal damage.
- With their high attack speed they can easily reach max attack speed with either or an activated synergy while equipped with .
- Rangers get double effectiveness from all attack speed items due to their synergy, making items built from a favorable option.
- While attack speed items seem like the best choice for Rangers, a balance between attack damage and attack speed will create the highest damage per second.
- On-hit effects work well with high attack speed, so items like , , are good to use with Rangers.
- are useful as they can effectively block the damage that Rangers deal.
- and can attack a group of Rangers at the same time, dispatching them quickly.
- on a high armor champion will make it so Rangers deal more damage to themselves than they do to their target.
- Items that slow attack speed, and , do so based on a percentage of their current attack speed, making them more effective on traits like Ranger.
- Piece of trivia.