Monsters are neutral enemies show up in PvE rounds in the Teamfight Tactics game modes. They can have the appearance of Red Minions or Monsters in other game modes.
Just like normal rounds, if the player champions cannot kill the enemies, the player Little Legends will take damage. However, unlike PvP rounds, the player know which monster they will be face, indicated by the round logo in the stage tracker.
Killing a monster has a chance to drop an mystery box, with at least one is guaranteed by winning a PvE round. Inside a mystery box can have an item. The stronger the monster, the higher chance it will drop an item. In the event that you do not get an item during a PvE round, one of the minions, monsters, or epic monsters will drop gold instead. All epic monsters mystery box contains a combined item.
Each monster round has a different mechanic. Knowing the mechanics allow players to prepare position and champions better.
This is the list of PVE rounds.
|Round||Event / Enemies|
|1||2 melee minions|
|2||2 melee minions and 1 ranged minion|
|3||2 melee minions and 2 ranged minions|
|15||1 Greater Murk Wolf and 4 Murk Wolves|
|21||1 Crimson Raptor and 4 Raptors|
|33||1 Rift Herald|
|39||1 Elder Dragon|
Minions appear in the first three rounds.
- Melee Minion
- Ranged Minion
- 3 Ancient Krugs spawn, 2 on the left side and 1 on the right side. Whenever one Krug is defeated the other Krugs regain full health. Grievous Wounds prevents the Krugs from regaining full health.
- The best strategy is to place your team on the right to kill the Krug that is alone first. Remember to place on the left so that they jump on the right Krug.
- 1 Greater Murk Wolf and 4 Murk Wolves spawn, the whole pack spawns in the right side. At the start of combat, Wolves stealth for a short duration and jump behind the farthest enemy.
- Note: if all champions on the other side of the board are all , everyone will stealth for short duration and no one will jump.
- 1 Crimson Raptor and 4 Raptors spawn. Whenever one Raptor is defeated, all the other Raptors become Crimson Raptors, becoming stronger each time and gaining attack speed.
Epic Monster Rounds
Epic monsters always have a combined item equipped and benefit from that item.
- Rift Herald
- 1 Rift Herald spawns. At the start of combat, the Rift Herald charges to the back line, before starting to attack.
- Dragon / Elder Dragon
- Dragon and Elder Dragon attack from a distance and deal damage to all targets in a cone. Player should split your teams to reduce incoming damage.