3,986 Pages

What's in the Orb profileicon

Items can be equipped to Champions to increase their stats and grant additional effects.

Champions obtained from the carousel will start with an item, and additional items can be obtained as drops from PVE rounds. Items are stored on the bench until equipped to a champion, and selling a champion will move all items they're holding to the bench.

Champions can only hold a maximum of 3 items. Basic items will automatically combine to form Advanced items, requiring players to plan the order that they equip items to prevent unwanted combinations. There is no way to split an Advanced item into its composite parts.

Items

B. F. Sword item Recurve Bow item Needlessly Large Rod item Tear of the Goddess item Chain Vest item Negatron Cloak item Giant's Belt item Sparring Gloves item Spatula item
B. F. Sword item Deathblade item Giant Slayer item Hextech Gunblade item Spear of Shojin item Guardian Angel item Bloodthirster item Zeke's Herald item Infinity Edge item Youmuu's Ghostblade item
Recurve Bow item Giant Slayer item Rapid Firecannon item Guinsoo's Rageblade item Statikk Shiv item Phantom Dancer item Dervish Blade item Titanic Hydra item Lord Dominik's Regards item Blade of the Ruined King item
Needlessly Large Rod item Hextech Gunblade item Guinsoo's Rageblade item Rabadon's Deathcap item Luden's Echo item Locket of the Iron Solari item Ionic Spark item Morellonomicon item Jeweled Gauntlet item You and Me!
Tear of the Goddess item Spear of Shojin item Statikk Shiv item Luden's Echo item Seraph's Embrace item Frozen Heart item Hush item Redemption item Hand of Justice item World Ender
Chain Vest item Guardian Angel item Phantom Dancer item Locket of the Iron Solari item Frozen Heart item Thornmail item Sword Breaker item Red BramblebackSquare Iceborn Gauntlet TFT item Knight's Vow item
Negatron Cloak item Bloodthirster item Dervish Blade item Ionic Spark item Hush item Sword Breaker item Dragon's Claw item Zephyr item Quicksilver item Runaan's Hurricane item
Giant's Belt item Zeke's Herald item Titanic Hydra item Morellonomicon item Redemption item Red BramblebackSquare Zephyr item Warmog's Armor item Trap Claw item Frozen Mallet item
Sparring Gloves item Infinity Edge item Lord Dominik's Regards item Jeweled Gauntlet item Hand of Justice item Iceborn Gauntlet TFT item Quicksilver item Trap Claw item Thief's Gloves item Mittens item
Spatula item Youmuu's Ghostblade item Blade of the Ruined King item You and Me! World Ender Knight's Vow item Runaan's Hurricane item Frozen Mallet item Mittens item Force of Nature item

Item Dropping

If you sell a champion, items equipped on that champion will be dropped. If you combine champions with a total of more than 3 items, the extra items will be dropped.

If you build a trait item on a champion with the same trait, for example: building a Knight's Vow item Knight's Vow on a KayleSquare Kayle, the item will be dropped from the champion. The same thing would happen from picking the champion from the Carousel. If the item provides an existing trait, player will get the champion and item separately when they return to the arena.

Hextech disabling

The Hextech TFT icon Hextech Synergy allows player to disable enemy items. Champions with items currently disabled lose the stats and effects the item give until the effects wear off. However, bonus traits added from items are not affected by Hextech. For example, a champion with You and Me! Yuumi item equipped will lose its 40 AP stat but not the Sorcerer TFT icon Sorcerer trait.

Item stacking

Most items can stack additively with themselves (e.g. 2 Locket of the Iron Solari item Locket of the Iron Solari will grant twice as much shield), but some item stack multiplicatively, such as Frozen Heart item Frozen Heart.

Explicitly non-stacking

The following items' effects cannot stack with themselves, and a champion can only equip one of the same at a time:

Item Effect
Blade of the Ruined King item Blade of the Ruined King Becomes a Blademaster TFT icon Blademaster
World Ender Darkin Becomes a Demon TFT icon Demon
Frozen Mallet item Frozen Mallet Becomes a Glacial TFT icon Glacial
Jeweled Gauntlet item Jeweled Gauntlet Wearer's Special Ability can critically strike.
Knight's Vow item Knight's Vow Becomes a Knight TFT icon Knight
Mittens item Mittens Becomes a Yordle TFT icon Yordle
Morellonomicon item Morellonomicon Special Ability applies a burn for a few seconds.
The debuff is identical to the one from Red BramblebackSquare Red Buff and the damage does not stack.
Phantom Dancer item Phantom Dancer Dodges all crits
Red BramblebackSquare Red Buff Basic attacks apply a burn for a few seconds.
The debuff is identical to the one from Morellonomicon item Morellonomicon and the damage does not stack.
Thief's Gloves item Thief's Gloves At the beginning of each round, the wearer gains two random items that are removed at the end of the round.
Youmuu's Ghostblade item Youmuu's Ghostblade Becomes an Assassin TFT icon Assassin
You and Me! Yuumi Becomes a Sorcerer TFT icon Sorcerer
Zephyr item Zephyr Banishes an enemy for a few seconds.

Standard stacking

The following items stack as one would expect:

Item 1 × item 2 × item 3 × item
Bloodthirster item Bloodthirster 40% life steal 80% life steal 120% life steal
Infinity Edge item Infinity Edge 125% crit damage 250% crit damage 375% crit damage
Ionic Spark item Ionic Spark 125 true damage 250 true damage 375 true damage
Force of Nature item Force of Nature  + 1 team size  + 2 team size  + 3 team size
Guinsoo's Rageblade item Guinsoo's Rageblade 5% attack speed on-hit 10% attack speed on-hit 15% attack speed on-hit
Giant Slayer item Giant Slayer 5% target's max health damage 10% target's max health damage 15% target's max health damage
Locket of the Iron Solari item Locket of the Iron Solari 300 health shield 600 health shield 900 health shield
Luden's Echo item Luden's Echo 180 magic damage 360 magic damage 540 magic damage
Rabadon's Deathcap item Rabadon's Deathcap 50% AP 100% AP 150% AP
Rapid Firecannon item Rapid Firecannon 2x range 4x range PENDING FOR TEST
8x range
Redemption item Redemption Heals for 1200 health Heals for 2400 health Heals for 3600 health
Runaan's Hurricane item Runaan's Hurricane 1 additional bolt 2 additional bolts 3 additional bolts
Seraph's Embrace item Seraph's Embrace 20 mana after casting spell 40 mana after casting spell 60 mana after casting spell
Spear of Shojin item Spear of Shojin 15% max mana on-hit 30% max mana on-hit 45% max mana on-hit
Statikk Shiv item Statikk Shiv 100 magic damage 200 magic damage 300 magic damage
Titanic Hydra item Titanic Hydra 3% max health damage 6% max health damage 9% max health damage
Thornmail item Thornmail Reflects 100% of mitigated physical damage Reflects 200% of mitigated physical damage Reflects 300% of mitigated physical damage
Warmog's Armor item Warmog's Armor Regenerates 6% of missing health Regenerates 12% of missing health Regenerates 18% of missing health
Zeke's Herald item Zeke's Herald 15% attack speed 30% attack speed 45% attack speed

Multiplicative stacking

The following items stack multiplicatively and have diminishing returns[1]:

Item 1 × item 2 × item 3 × item
Dragon's Claw item Dragon's Claw 75% magic resist 93.75% magic resist 98.4375% magic resist
Frozen Heart item Frozen Heart 35% AS debuff 57.75% AS debuff 72.5375% AS debuff
Hush item Hush 33% chance to mana-lock 55.11% chance to mana-lock 69.9237% chance to mana-lock
Sword Breaker item Sword Breaker 33% chance to disarm 55.11% chance to disarm 69.9237% chance to disarm

Special cases

The following have unusual behaviour:

Item Notes 1 × item 2 × item 3 × item
Dervish Blade item Cursed Blade Multiplicative chance of success. If stacking, there is a 20% chance that successful rolls will roll again to reduce an additional star. – 80% chance: nothing
– 20% chance: -1 Star
– 64% chance: nothing
– 32% chance: -1 Star
– 4% chance: -2 Star
– 51.2% chance: nothing
– 38.4% chance: -1 Star
– 9.6% chance: -2 Star
– 0.8% chance: -3 Star
Guardian Angel item Guardian Angel Only revives once, but the health increases. Revives with 500 health Revives with 1000 health Revives with 1500 health
Hextech Gunblade item Hextech Gunblade Spaghetti formula.[2] 25% healing 77.08% or 64.06% healing PENDING FOR TEST 181.6% or 131.4% healing PENDING FOR TEST


Pending for test

These items has not yet been tested:

Item
Deathblade item Deathblade
Hand of Justice item Hand of Justice
Iceborn Gauntlet TFT item Iceborn Gauntlet
Quicksilver item Quicksilver
Lord Dominik's Regards item Repeating Crossbow
Trap Claw item Trap Claw
 v · e


References

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.