The Glacial trait contains champions that come from Freljord. Glacial champions get the ability to stun on-hit when their synergy is active. Glacial represents a wide variety of play styles, from defensive champions like to offensive champions like , this makes for a well balanced strong team.
- and are also , making it easy to activate the synergy with a or .
- Stacking enough attack speed, especially on stun a single target potentially forever. , can allow a Glacial champion to
- Since the Glacial synergy relies on hitting the enemy champions, attack speed items like stun the enemy. or survival items like can ensure the glacial champions can
- Units that are stunned can still gain mana from taking damage, and will immediately use their special ability if given a chance. This makes magic resistance items worthwhile for the Glacial synergy, like , , or .
- Along with the on-hit stun effect Glacial provides, three of the glacial champions' special ability stun targets. Giving mana items like or to these three champions will increase the time the opposing army spends stunned.
- This trait has the added benefit of being able to turn any champion into a glacial. Good choices for this are high attack speed champions like or .
- Stunning multiple targets can help guarantee an equipped will be useful.
- A Glacial team will stunned the first line of champion, but the synergie don't give bonus of dommage or resistance, so Glacial is weak against team with a solid frontline and most of the damages coming from the backline.
- are very defense-orientated champion, making a good frontline that don't loose lot of efficiency by being unable to attaque.
- , , , and are backlane champions that can be the main source of damage in a team.
- If a tanky frontline champion can draw their attention, stun. can take the glacial champions out without worrying about the
- , , , , and have abilities that temporarily makes them untargetable. After using their special ability, they have opportunity to attack without being interrupted.
- stunned allies gain mana, so those champions can use their special abilities in the moments they aren't stunned. blue card can let
- Several champions, like stunned. , , and others, have special abilities that continue after being
- A champion holding a will lose all aggro on them while being revived.
- stun allies. and will slow down how fast the Glacial enemies attack, and in turn
- stun the user. gives the option to out-range the Glacials while they focus on the frontline, unable to
- can allow one ally the ability to dodge getting targeted and take out their backline.
- Since the synergy focuses on basic attacks, stunned ally deal damage to their attackers. can allow a
- Piece of trivia.