- While grounded or rooted, only the melee version of the ability can be used.
- Talon will stop at the target's last location if they blink long distances (i.e , ).
- For the stab version, if the target becomes untargetable, dies, is too far away, or Talon loses sight of them during the cast time, Noxian Diplomacy cancels and refunds its cooldown. No damage is dealt in any of these cases.
- If Talon dies while Rake is mid-air, the projectiles will still complete their travel.
- Rake will cast from wherever Talon is at the end of the cast time.
- Assassin's Path can be cast on player-made terrain ( , , ).
- Nexus Blitz differences
- Cooldown changed to 80 / 67.5 / 55 / 42.5 / 30 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.