Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The first Stone Shard hit on each target is considered spell damage, while additional ones of the same cast are considered persistent damage.
- The first Stone Shard is launched instantly after the cast time ends, then the second and third Stone Shards are both launched over 1 second, and finally the fourth and fifth Stone Shards are both launched over 0.5 seconds.
- Spell shield only prevents one instance of damage.
- Entering stasis will end Threaded Volley prematurely.
- Seismic Shove can knock targets over walls.
- Unraveled Earth will only deal damage to the enemy that detonated it.
- Unraveled Earth will fire from wherever Taliyah was at the start of the cast time.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- However neither recasts do.
- Weaver's Wall, while channeling, can be recast while grounded but not while rooted.
- stunned for 0.25 seconds, interrupting the surf. and will prevent Weaver's Wall from summoning any further but does not destroy any initial terrain it spawned. If Taliyah is surfing during the collision, she immediately becomes
- If Taliyah would enter terrain and the wall reaches maximum range inside, she is preemptively forced off the wall before entering.
- The wall can surpass the edges of the map, but Taliyah cannot.
- If Weaver's Wall is allowed to expire normally, the wall collapses with the same progression as it was formed.
- She's more likely to jump off to the left side of Weaver's Wall.
- The following table refers for interactions while Taliyah is channeling:
- The following table refers for interactions while Taliyah is surfing:
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.