Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- 45 armor = 900
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 175% base health regeneration = 525
- 20% movement speed = 790
- 40% movement speed = 1580
- base stats were gold efficient.
- Talisman of Ascension becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
- Talisman of Ascension becomes gold efficient when affecting a single champion with its active, or up to gold efficient when affecting 5 champions with its active.
- Without Point Runner and its active, Talisman of Ascension becomes gold efficient in about or in .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Upgrading to Talisman of Ascension does not improve its ability to generate gold.
- Talisman of Ascension's movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight.
- The caption author's name references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming the item it succeeded, was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Additionally, Talisman of Ascension can be found by searching for .
- The caption references Dark Souls. "Praise the sun" is an in-game idiom used by both the player and non-player characters, and September 22 is the game's release date.
- Talisman of Ascension provides the third-highest movement speed buff available from an item when activated: 10% less than that of (however, Talisman of Ascension can affect multiple champions and lasts 2 seconds longer), and 20% less than that of (which has the same duration but only works when moving towards enemy champions).
- On patch V7.24, in the client, on an item set, Talisman of Ascension's tooltip didn't show the proper information about the active and instead showed the name "ShurelyasCrest".
- Season Four that were designed for Support. They were themed after locations from Runeterra that all incidentally involve a form of physical transcendence.
, , and Talisman of Ascension are a set of items available since
- This item was removed along with  to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.
- In the V4.01 April Fools' Day patch, the following changes regarding Talisman of Ascension were jokingly listed:
- After a great deal of thinking, we realized that this still beats every other support item in the long run. We've decided to drop the pretense and make it as powerful as we want it to be.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 40%, up from 20%.
- Mana regeneration increased to 20, up from 10. Suck it, .
- Gold per 10 increased to 50, up from 2.
- Active now permanently grants +40% movement speed to all allies on the map, and stacks infinitely with itself.
- The item's icon is reused for the Teamfight Tactics item .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items