The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- By calculating An Acquired Taste's base damage, using Tahm Kench's base health, An Acquired Taste's damage can be acquired in a different way: (+ 4% bonus health) magic damage.
- The passive bonus damage applies to turrets.
- can be 'queued' at any point during Tongue Lash (including the wind-up animation) and will not go on cooldown if Tahm Kench fails to hit a valid target with Tongue Lash.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown is only reduced by 60%, rather than 80%.
- Devour does not destroy in-flight projectiles for enemy targets.
- Devour renders enemies untargetable once they are inside Tahm Kench's belly. Allies become untargetable on-cast.
- Devour counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- Devour's initial suppression is separate from the one that lasts while swallowed.
- If the target cleanses the initial one, they will become swallowed immediately.
- Devour will remove airborne effects from the target upon entering Tahm Kench's belly.
- Swallowed non-champions cannot be reduced below 1 health.
- Devour cannot be used on allies that are channeling.
- Devour cannot be cast on units that are displacement immune.
- Devour's cast will cancel if the target become displacement immune or immune to crowd control during the cast time. The cooldown will be refunded if this occurs.
- Swallowed enemy champions will receive Regurgitate's damage immediately if they cleanse the suppression or Tahm Kench dies.
- Devour is canceled if the target dies during the cast time. It does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
- The self-slow is affected by slow resist.
- Devour will prioritize champions over other units.
- If champions stay on top of each other it will prioritize those who stay beneath.
- Devour cannot be used on post-death forms such as or on targets that are already being devoured by another Tahm Kench.
- Devour will not interrupt persistent area-of-effect abilities (e.g. , , ) nor non-channeled ones (e.g. ).
- Regurgitate does not count as an ability activation.
- Regurgitate can send allies to the other side of small walls.
- Tahm Kench can spit an ally up to 250 units away. If Regurgitate was cast automatically from Devour's duration timing out, the ally will be spat at minimum range, or directly on top of Tahm Kench.
- If Regurgitate was cast automatically, Tahm Kench will spit the target in his facing direction.
- Thick Skin shield value and Grey Health percentage heal are both boosted by effects that increase heal and shield power. This means Tahm Kench can technically heal more than the normal amount of Grey Health and get a shield bigger than his maximum health.
- Grey Health converts all post-mitigation damage, Thick Skin effectively grants Tahm Kench a form of true damage mitigation.
- Grey Health can temporarily exceed 100% of his missing health when Tahm Kench with a Grey Health bar at 100%. In that case he will keep the higher Grey Health value for a few moments until it updates and removes the amount that he healed.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- Abyssal Voyage, upon recast, will alert Tahm Kench's arrival to nearby enemies and allies with a ping.
- The following table refers for interactions while Tahm Kench is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.