The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- By calculating An Acquired Taste's base damage, using Tahm Kench's base health, An Acquired Taste's damage can be acquired in a different way: (+ 4% bonus health) magic damage.
- The passive bonus damage applies to turrets.
- Devour does not destroy in-flight projectiles for enemy targets.
- Devour renders enemies untargetable once they are inside Tahm Kench's belly. Allies become untargetable on-cast.
- Devour counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- If the displacement of the target entering Tahm Kench's belly is interrupted, the target is swallowed immediately.
- Devour's initial suppression is separate from the one that lasts while swallowed.
- Cleansing the initial one will also remove the displacement of entering the belly.
- Devour will remove airborne effects from the target upon entering Tahm Kench's belly.
- Swallowed non-champions cannot be reduced below 1 health.
- Devour cannot be used on allies that are channeling.
- Devour cannot be cast on units that are displacement immune.
- Devour cannot be cast on .
- Devour's cast will cancel if the target becomes displacement immune during the cast time. The cooldown will be refunded if this occurs.
- The same also happens if they become immune to crowd control, although the cooldown is not refunded.
- The swallowed target will become free if Tahm Kench enters or leaves the .
- Tahm Kench cannot channel during Devour.
- Swallowed enemy champions will receive Regurgitate's damage regardless of how they leave Tahm Kench's belly.
- Devour is canceled if the target dies or enters the cooldown nor expend mana. during the cast time. It does not go on
- The self-slow is affected by slow resist.
- Devour will prioritize champions over other units.
- If champions stay on top of each other it will prioritize those who stay beneath.
- Devour cannot be used on post-death forms such as or on targets that are already being devoured by another Tahm Kench.
- Devour cannot be cast on .
- Devour will not end persistent area-of-effect abilities early (e.g. , , ) nor non-channeled ones (e.g. ).
- Applies spell damage if the swallowed target was an enemy champion and deals area damage if the swallowed target was a non-champion.
- Regurgitate does not count as an ability activation.
- Regurgitate can send allies to the other side of small walls.
- If Regurgitate was cast automatically, Tahm Kench will spit the target in his facing direction.
- Thick Skin shield value and Grey Health percentage heal are both boosted by effects that increase heal and shield power. This means Tahm Kench can technically heal more than the normal amount of Grey Health and get a shield bigger than his maximum health.
- Grey Health converts all post-mitigation damage, Thick Skin effectively grants Tahm Kench a form of true damage mitigation.
- Grey Health can temporarily exceed 100% of his missing health when Tahm Kench with a Grey Health bar at 100%. In that case he will keep the higher Grey Health value for a few moments until it updates and removes the amount that he healed.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- Abyssal Voyage, upon recast, will alert Tahm Kench's arrival to nearby enemies and allies with a ping.
- The following table refers for interactions while Tahm Kench is channeling:
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.