The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"You belong in a museum!"
- 10 attack damage = 360
- 5 attack damage = 180
- 20% attack speed = 600
- was gold efficient with no stacks and gold efficient with its initial 5 stacks. Its gold efficiency increases by per stack, becoming gold efficient at six stacks and reaching gold efficiency at maximum stacks.
- Snowball Sister Items" that shared a stack feature based on champion kills/assists. , , and the removed were a trio of "
- This item resembles a Kukri, a Nepalese knife.
- At 20 stacks provides more attack damage than any item except and (if the wearer has 4500 mana or more).
- A fully stacked provides the highest amount of raw attack damage of any item in the game, surpassing , and by 30 attack damage. This does not mean, however, that it grants the highest potential damage, especially on carries who also rely on armor penetration, attack speed, critical chance, and lifesteal.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist is scored is called "Blood Tribute."
- Originally, Riot did not plan to remove V5.22. from the game, but instead, to rework it just as they did with the in patch
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.