The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Ravenous Flock's pull requires the target to be immobilized by an .
- Self-applied or allied-applied immobilizes do not allow Ravenous Flock to cast against the champion. Those applied by the neutral team (e.g. initial knock back) can be targeted.
- Ravenous Flock can be used against cc-immune or displacement immune targets that are affected by an ongoing immobilization. This will apply the damage, but the target will be prevented from being pulled.
- The crows carrying the souls will only be seen by the enemies if they have vision of Swain.
- The pull will interrupt channels at the very beginning, but does not keep the target stunned for the rest of the movement.
- Channels can be started successfully during the pull, provided the previous crowd control does not prevent them still.
- Death's Hand will still cast and deal damage if Swain dies during the cast time.
- Death's Hand will cast from wherever Swain is at the end of the cast time.
- Spell shields block either the pass-through or the detonation, not both.
- Nevermove is always cast from the original casting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.