- The crows carrying the souls will only be seen by the enemies if they have vision of Swain.
- The pull will interrupt channels at the very beginning, but does not keep the target stunned for the rest of the movement.
- Channels can be started successfully during the pull, provided the previous crowd control does not prevent them still.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Spell shield interaction
- Death's Hand will still cast and deal damage if Swain dies during the cast time.
- Death's Hand will cast from wherever Swain is at the end of the cast time.
- Spell shields block either the pass-through or the detonation, not both.
- Nevermove is always cast from the original casting position.
- Base Health decreased to 525 from 528.
- Health growth decreased to 90 from 102.
- Base Health regeneration decreased to 7 from 7.8.
- Base attack damage increased to 58 from 52.
- Attack damage growth decreased to 2.7 from 3.
- Mana growth increased to 57 from 47.
- Attack range increased to 550 from 500.