- The crows carrying the souls will only be seen by the enemies if they have vision of Swain.
- The pull will interrupt channels at the very beginning, but does not keep the target stunned for the rest of the movement.
- Channels can be started successfully during the pull, provided the previous crowd control does not prevent them still.
- Death's Hand will still cast and deal damage if Swain dies during the cast time.
- If Swain dies during the cast time of Demonic Ascension, the cooldown is fully refunded.
- Demonic Ascension persists through stasis effects.
- Manually casted Demon Flare counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- If Demon Flare triggers automatically, it will perform its effects without being considered an ability activation.
- Demon Flare passes through champions. Effects like and will block the portion of the nova they intercept.
- Demon Flare uses a cosmetic critical strike.
Swain - R
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.