Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Aery's ally effect will trigger on all manner of abilities that affect allies (both directly targeted and not) and buffs, including
(the shield will trigger on the ally closest to the flag), and .
- can trigger the allied effect both on activation and if an ally walks into the persistent area.
- Applying to an ally will not trigger Aery - i.e. you cannot hit an ally with to grant them a shield.
- If a champion with Aery kills the , they will grant Aery's shield to any ally who gains movement speed from the shrine as long as Aery is ready.
- Aery's shield will trigger and , allowing champions who otherwise do not have heals or shields to trigger the effects.
- Aery will not trigger on an ally healed by or .
- Aery will not trigger spell effects.
- Aery will not trigger on a champion damaged by .
- Aery is not blocked by projectile-blocking effects.
- When the champion
, Aery will also spawn out to play a recall animation.
- During this time, Aery has its own independant sight radius of 1350, and can occasionally see inside bush if the player recalls very close to it and faces a certain direction.
- Enchanters such as , , , , , , will find a great fit, improving both their harassment and protective capabilities.
- Any champion looking to improve their early game trading can take Summon Aery for an extra source of damage.
- In comparison to other damage-granting keystones such as and , Summon Aery cannot miss, has a short cooldown and boosts your shields/buffs on allies. However, it has lower base damage and worse scaling for both champion level and offensive stats.
- Aery is a great boost for damage over time abilities, as it can proc multiple times during the spell's effect. Common usages include , and .
- Aery can still be seen emerging from and returning to invisible or out of vision champions, possibly giving away their position.
- Perxie was the rune name up until release.