- Aery's ally effect will trigger on all manner of buffs, including
, and .
- can trigger the allied effect both on activation and if an ally walks into the persistent area.
- Applying to an ally will not trigger Aery - i.e. you cannot hit an ally with to grant them a shield.
- If a champion with Aery kills the , they will grant Aery's shield to any ally who gains movement speed from the shrine as long as Aery is ready.
- Aery's shield will trigger and , allowing champions who otherwise do not have heals or shields to trigger the effects.
- Aery will not trigger on an ally healed by .
- Aery will not trigger Ability effects or Shock.
- Aery will not trigger on a champion damaged by .
- Enchanters such as , , , , , , will find a great fit, improving both their harassment and protective capabilities.
- Any champion looking to improve their early game trading can take Summon Aery for an extra source of damage.
- In comparison to other damage-granting keystones such as and , Summon Aery cannot miss, has a short cooldown and boosts your shields/buffs on allies. However, it has lower base damage and worse scaling for both champion level and offensive stats.
- Aery is a great boost for damage over time abilities, as it can proc multiple times during the spell's effect. Common usages include , and .
- Aery can still be seen emerging from and returning to stealthed champions, possibly giving away their position.
- When the champion , Aery will also play a recall animation.
- Perxie was the rune name up until release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.