Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Dashing, blinking or exiting stealth triggers a "Sudden Impact ready" (name paraphrased) buff that lasts for 4 seconds and may be refreshed when triggered again. Dealing damage to an enemy champion while this buff is active triggers a second buff with the actual effects, preventing "Sudden Impact ready" to be triggered again until it and the subsequent cooldown have run out.
- Neither of the two buffs nor the cooldown is shown the in the user's hotbar.
- "Dealing any amount of damage to an enemy champion" includes effects that deal 0 damage (e.g. , placing , ).
- The following effects can be used by any champion to ready Sudden Impact, allowing them to trigger the effect within the next 4 seconds:
- (summoner spell)
- ( )
- ( )
- ( )
- ( )
- (for any champion entering the tunnel)
- dash (does not work if used at point-blank)
- (as well as any champion entering Wraith Form)
- (for both allies and enemies that are spat out)
- The effect does not trigger on lunges, as they only cause the champion to move in closer to their target, not necessarily "dash" in the traditional sense.
- Emerging from outside the enemy vision (e.g. brush) does not ready Sudden Impact.
- will trigger Sudden Impact, allowing her to have it active whenever in combat with champions and when off cooldown.
- The Mythic items ( ), ( ), ( ), and ( ) will trigger Sudden Impact, allowing champions that do not have any dash, blink, or form of stealth, to activate the rune periodically. Their cooldowns can be further reduced with item haste such as or .