Sterak's Gage is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 450 health = 1200
- 25 attack damage = 875
- 76.5 attack damage = 2677.5
- is gold efficient without its passives.
- attack damage increasing effect) when bought on a level 1 (because he's the lowest base AD melee champion) and at most gold efficient when bought on a level 18 . is at least gold efficient (due to its base
- Champions that can change their attack type are able to purchase Sterak's Gage and will always benefit from the base attack bonus buff. The shield however can only be gained in melee form but can persist when swapping to ranged.
- By itself, Sterak's Gage grants a 337.5 health shield with Sterak's Fury.
- Similar to Energized items, the secondary effects of Lifeline items will stack. Triggering either , or Lifeline will trigger both Sterak's Fury and Lifegrip.
- Sterak's Gage grants bonus attack damage based on the base attack damage. This means this item can enhance abilities and runes that scale with bonus attack damage. With that said, this passive is still stronger on champions with high base AD, as they gain even more bonus AD.
- This item is related to Czech YouTuber "Radek Starý" (known as Sterakdary) for achieving high number of referrals. Although the newer referral system was available, Sterakdary was still using the original referral system.
- The item's icon was recolored for the icon of the Teamfight Tactics item , from red to blue.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.