The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sterak's Gage is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 450 health = 1200
- 25 attack damage = 875
- 76.5 attack damage = 2677.5
- is gold efficient without its passives.
- attack damage increasing effect) when bought on a level 1 (because she's the lowest base AD melee champion) and at most gold efficient when bought on a level 18 . is at least gold efficient (due to its base
- Champions such as melee and ranged) are able to purchase Sterak's Gage and will always benefit from Giant Strength. The shield from Lifeline however can only be gained in melee form but can persist when swapping to ranged form. , , and that can change their attack type (between
- By itself, Sterak's Gage grants a 337.5 health shield with Sterak's Fury.
- Although Lifeline is a unique passive and will put all its shared passives on cooldown, the secondary effects linked to it will still trigger. Triggering either , or Lifeline will trigger both Sterak's Fury and Lifegrip (if these items are in the same inventory).
- Sterak's Gage grants bonus attack damage based on the base attack damage. This means this item can enhance abilities and runes that scale with bonus attack damage. With that said, this passive is still stronger on champions with high base AD, as they gain even more bonus AD.
- This item is related to Czech YouTuber "Radek Starý" (known as Sterakdary) for achieving high number of referrals. Although the newer referral system was available, Sterakdary was still using the original referral system.
- The item's icon was recolored for the icon of the Teamfight Tactics item , from red to blue.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.