- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in .
- Assuming Spoils of War provides:
user kills the most valuable minions available,
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 15 and 25 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 25 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with basic attacks.
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills": Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes (3 out of 10 waves) reduces gold from minions by 50%. The penalty increases with further CS to a max of 80% reduction at 50 minions. Once the penalty kicks in, your CS gold is reduced to (70 - CS within 5 minutes)%.
- Having a support item to tier 2 or tier 3, selling it, and buying another support item will automatically upgrade that item to the respective tier.
- is typically purchased by supports who would prefer to assist their lane partner rather than harrass the opposition.
- The amount of gold gained with the item is indicated in-game by the Gold Quest tooltip.
- Season Ten that were designed for Support. , , , and are a set of items available since
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items