Stealth Ward is a trinket item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- The Stealth Ward is automatically added to your inventory if you leave the base without any trinket.
- Renamed to Stealth Ward from Warding Totem.
- Updated icon.
- Limited to 1 Trinket item.
- Bug Fix: When attempting to place a fourth ward on the map, the mini-map now properly indicates which of the first three wards will be replaced.
- Cooldown when swapping trinkets is now based on time since you last used any trinket.
- Charges are now converted into its value in cooldown.
- Ward duration increased to 90 − 180 (based on level) seconds from 60 − 120 (based on level).
- Cooldown increased to 240 − 120 (based on level) seconds from 180 − 90 (based on level).
- New Effect: Swapping between trinkets now sets your new trinket to the same percentage remaining cooldown as your old one rather than flat 120 second cooldown on swap.
- New Effect: Tooltip now displays Vision Score.
- Attacking wards will not trigger in-combat status for the purpose of
, , or .
- New Effect: Now grant 30 experience when killed.
- Cooldown reduced to 180 − 90 (based on level) seconds from 180 − 120 (based on level) seconds.
- Ward duration adjusted to 60 − 120 (based on level) based on level from 60 / 120 (based on level).
- Ward charges increased to 2 from 1.
- Recharge time adjusted to 180 − 120 (based on level) seconds from 120 seconds at all levels.
- Trinket wards now benefit from ward skins.
- Trinket wards feature the small yellow circle previously used by Sight Wards.
- Initial cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 120 seconds.
- Initial cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 90 seconds.
- Cooldown on sell reduced to 120 seconds from 180 seconds.
- Ward duration now increases at level 9.
- Now builds directly into the and .
- V3.14 Added
- Trinket – No Cost
- Unique Active: Places a Stealth Ward that lasts 60 seconds (120 second cooldown). Limit 3 Stealth Wards on the map per player.
- Unique Passive: Transforms into a at level 9.