Statikk Shiv is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 40% attack speed = 1000
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- Each basic attack generates 6 Energize stacks while 1 is generated for every 24 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to simple movement, using dashes or blinks, or being displaced to another location.
- Attacks declared before the charged attack either lands, the target dies, becomes untargetable or if that projectile is destroyed will not generate stacks.
- Statikk Shiv's passive does not apply spell vamp, life steal or on-hit effects.
- Statikk Shiv's passive stacks with other Energized effects.
- passive at the same rate as without, even if 3 targets are hit. energizes
- An autoattack-reliant champion energizes Statikk Shiv faster by attacking than moving.
- Considering a movement speed of 380 units per second (with normal tier 2 boots), moving energizes 15.2 charges per second, while an average attack speed of a normal level 18 champion who has ~1.2 attack speed with just Statikk Shiv energizes ~7.2 charges per second (given the average possible attacks to energize charges). Moving charges roughly twice as fast.
- Statikk Shiv works very well if not best on any champion whose abilities can apply on-hit effects in order to make use of the extra damage.
- James 'Statikk' Bach, a Senior Game Designer at Riot. is named after
- Prior to V5.22, Statikk Shiv had the same animation effects and sound with .
- When activating both and Statikk Shiv passive within a small enough window, whichever was casted second will not have the sound effects replay (due to the previous exact copy of the sound just previously playing).
- The only difference is that Statikk Shiv applies the effect at the seven closest targets, whereas units that are affected by . targets all
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.