||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Stark's Fervor was a legendary item in League of Legends.
- is the first iteration of a supportive aura item. It first was remade into and then replaced by before being developed into its modern form as .
- Remade and renamed to
- New recipe: 425 = 2145
+ + +
- Old recipe 700 = 2550 + +
- Attack speed reduced to 0% from 20%.
- Health increased to 250 health from 0.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 15% from 0%.
- New Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 20% attack speed and 12% life steal.
- Removed Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 20% attack speed, 30 health regeneration, and 20% life steal.
- Removed Unique Aura: Nearby enemy champions suffer −20 armor. (1200 range).
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's .
- Attack speed aura reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Armor reduction aura reduced to 20 from 25.
- Fixed a bug which caused the aura to not apply to owner.
- June 12, 2009 Patch
- Added an additional 20% attack speed.