- For the Alternate Universe, see Star Guardian.
- 3 out of 6 Star Guardians are
- This makes Star Guardian ultilize very well with and item.
- The Sorcerers are all low-cost, make Star Guardian-Sorcerer comp an early snowball build, and hard to transition to other builds.
- Whenever a Star Guardian casts a spell, a fixed amount of mana distributed among all other Star Guardian
- This makes low-mana pool champions are more prioritize. They can trigger the passive quicker, and the bonus mana are more meaningful to them.
- This help a lot, because her power ramps up the more she use her ultimate.
- While does more consistent work, because of her high damage output.
- Compare to other comps, Star Guardian is more about raw power, with very to little front-liner.
- Poppy is a good tank early game, but fall of quickly as the game go on.
- Neeko is not very tanky without her Protector bonus. If she does not any way to have bonus mana, she is likely to die before having enough mana to save her allies.
- To protect your team, you can consider have another Protector, as they are more about giving crowd controls comparing to Poppy's Vanguard, who is more about being a tank by themselves.
- Star Guardian bonus mana goes well with Protector on-spell effect.
- More crowd control from Lux or Lulu is another way to protect your team.
- Sometimes, Soraka is just not enough, or the enemy team have too many Crowd Controls. Sona is a good candidate for a thanks to her low mana pool. Her debuff removal would be good against Crowd Control team, or heal reduction team.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.