- For the Alternate Universe, see Star Guardian.
- 3 out of 6 Star Guardians are
- This makes Star Guardian ultilize very well with and item.
- The Sorcerers are all low-cost, make Star Guardian-Sorcerer comp an early snowball build, and hard to transition to other builds.
- Whenever a Star Guardian casts a spell, a fixed amount of mana distributed among all other Star Guardian
- This makes low-mana pool champions are more prioritize. They can trigger the passive quicker, and the bonus mana are more meaningful to them.
- This help a lot, because her power ramps up the more she use her ultimate.
- While does more consistent work, because of her high damage output.
- Compare to other comps, Star Guardian is more about raw power, with very to little front-liner.
- is a good tank early game, but fall off quickly.
- Protector bonus. If she does not any way to have bonus mana, she is likely to die before using her spell to save her allies. is not very tanky without her
- To protect your team, you can consider have another Protector, as they are more about giving crowd controls comparing to Poppy's Vanguard, who is more about being a tank by themselves.
- Star Guardian bonus mana goes well with Protector on-spell effect.
- More crowd control from or is another way to protect your team.
- Sometimes, is just not enough, or the enemy team have too many Crowd Controls. is a good candidate for a thanks to her low mana pool. Her debuff removal would be good against Crowd Control team, or heal reduction team.
- The trait requires all champions to be active to be effective, therefore, they are quite vulnerable to big Crowd Control, like 's or 's spell
- Mana-Reavers greatly slowing down sorcerer team.
- Star Guardian is about killing quick, as beside
, their damage will eventually fall off late.
- Their front-line is not the best, and are usually for delaying, allow the damage dealers to kill off enemies. You can use s to ignore them.
- If the enemy Star Guardian team tends to carry late instead, aim at their healing sources, like or ; or their late carry, .