- For the Alternate Universe, see Star Guardian.
- 3 out of 6 Star Guardians are
- This makes Star Guardian synergize very well with and items.
- The Sorcerers are all low-cost, which make Star Guardian-Sorcerer comp an early snowball build, but it's hard to transition to other builds.
- Whenever a Star Guardian casts a spell, a fixed amount of mana is evenly distributed among all other Star Guardians.
- This makes low-mana pool champions a priority. They can trigger the passive quicker, and the bonus mana is more meaningful to them.
- heavily benefits from this, because her power ramps up the more she uses her ultimate.
- Compared to other comps, Star Guardian is more about damage output and has very few front-liners.
- is a good tank early game, but falls off quickly.
- Protector bonus. If she does not any mana items, she is likely to die before using her ultimate to save her allies. is not very tanky without her
- To protect your team, you can consider having another Protector, as they will help to ensure you use your crowd, as opposed to Poppy's Vanguard, which only provides individual champs with tankiness.
- Star Guardian bonus mana goes well with Protector on-spell effect.
- More crowd control from or is another way to protect your team.
- Sometimes, is just not enough, especially if the enemy team has too many Crowd Controls. is a good candidate for a thanks to her low mana pool. Her debuff removal counters Crowd Control teams and heal reduction items.
- The trait requires all champions to be active to be effective, therefore, they are quite vulnerable to multi-target Crowd Control, like or ultimate.
- Mana-Reavers greatly reduce sorcerer's damage output. Ezreal's ultimate and the Shroud of Stillness have the same effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.