Spectral Sickle is a basic item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Tribute, or after against a champion or structure while Tribute is off cooldown. becomes gold efficient in without using
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, Tribute grants 15 per 10.
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills": Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes (3 out of 10 waves) reduces gold from minions by 50%. The penalty increases with further CS to a max of 80% reduction at 50 minions. Once the penalty kicks in, your CS gold is reduced to (70 - CS within 5 minutes)%.
- Having a support item to tier 2 or tier 3, selling it, and buying another support item will automatically upgrade that item to the respective tier.
- Because killing minions is discouraged, is best purchased on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- The amount of gold gained with the item is indicated in-game by the Gold Quest tooltip.
- Season Ten that were designed for Support. , , , and are a set of items available since
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.