The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Soraka will be able to recognize champions under the health threshold for the sake of both Salvation and .
- The movement speed of Salvation only applies when Soraka is facing in the direction of her low-health ally, even if her line of sight is obstructed by terrain. Merely pathing towards their location will not necessarily grant her the buff.
- A line of arrows points to allied targets, similar to that displayed by or , indicating the direction in which she can gain the bonus movement speed.
- Starcall counts as hitting even if it gets blocked by spell shield or , granting Rejuvenation.
- and can block the Rejuvenation projectile.
- Rejuvenation heals over 12 ticks, with the first 4 each healing for about 15% of the heal, the next 4 ticks for about 5.5% each, and the last 4 for about 4.5% each.
- Rejuvenation won't be granted and Soraka won't be able to make use of the health cost reduction on until the projectile gets to her, but she is able to Rejuvenate allies as soon as the target is hit.
- Astral Infusion can also be targeted on allied decoys.
- Astral Infusion can be cast even if Soraka doesn't have the sufficient amount of health to pay for the health cost while above 5% of her maximum health.
- As with all abilities with health costs, Astral Infusion will not reduce Soraka's health below 1.
- will only increase the health donated to allies if the target ally possesses it, although owning it will boost the heal that Soraka receives from and .
- Untargetability does not invalidate the targeting of the heal.
- Wish will not credit Soraka for assisting in a champion kill if the target ally is at full health.
- Wish will apply heal effects (such as champions, this is the order they appear in from left to right in the loading screen. ) prioritizing targets based on the Spawn ID, which is the order in which units were added to an ongoing game. For
- Wish's effects occur before the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.