Slow resist (or Slow resistance) is an unofficial champion statistic that reduces the strength of percentage slows. It stacks multiplicatively and can be obtained from champion abilities, items, and runes. It applies to already active slows and affects percentage self-slows (e.g. , , ).
It should not be confused with tenacity, which only affects the duration of slows.
Increasing Slow Resist
- ( )
- (as )'s (equals total resistance)
- Slow immunity is different from 100% slow resist as it prevents slows from being applied in the first place. It prevents the slow from drowsy but does not prevent sleep.
Note that if the slow has a cripple within the same status effect, such as cleanses that remove slows will also remove the accompanying cripple.,
- All effects that grant total crowd control immunity also prevent slows from being applied.
- All effects that grant total crowd control immunity also prevent cripples from being applied.
These formulas can calculate how much slow resist you have, based on your movement speed and on the slow applied to you.
- Slow Resist is the amount of slow resist you currently have.
- Final MS is your movement speed after being slowed, already considering your slow resist.
- BaseMS is your base movement speed.
- BonusMS is the sum of all additive flat movement speed bonuses.
- MS Multiplier is the sum of all additive percent movement speed bonuses.
- Slow is the strongest slow currently applied on your champion.
- Slow Resist, MS Multiplier, and Slow are percentages (e.g. 50% is 0.5 in the formula).
- Slow resist does not affect abilities that reduce the target's movement speed by / to a flat amount (e.g. , , ).
- gains 100% slow resist while not fleeing.
- A champion with slow will have a movement speed of 400 × (1 − (0.4 × 0.75)) = 280, which is equal to a 30% slow without slow resist. , a movement speed of 400 and who is affected by a 40%
Last updated: May 15, 2020, patch V10.10
- The highest amount obtainable below 100% is 92.35% with
- Relevant mathematics
- 1 - ((1 - ) × (1 - ) × (1 - ) × (1 - ) × (1 - )) = 92.35%