- No additional notes.
- Fracture is disabled during .
- Fracture is always cast from the original casting location.
- Fracture's projectile deals area damage, while the Crystal Venom on-hit effect deals proc damage.
- Crystal Venom triggers even if the attack is blocked ( stun applies), but not if it's dodged. The damage of the entire attack is negated in both cases.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Blind.
- The target will not take Impale's secondary damage if the suppression is removed before the duration ends.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, Skarner loses sight of them, or they move 800 units away from him during the cast time, Impale cancels but does not go on cooldown nor consume mana.
- Spell shield will not block the root.
- Impale is special cased to end prematurely if the target is affected by
, both for an ally and enemy or if Skarner is teleported by .
- Impale will not end prematurely if Skarner enters resurrection.
- While Impale is active, and for the purposes of direction-conditioned abilities, (e.g. , ) Skarner is considered to be facing in the direction he is moving and not the one his model is facing.
- Impale applies a small displacement to the target every 0.25 seconds whenever they are not close to Skarner. These displacements do not apply airborne and are not , meaning that targets who are not immune to the suppression are also never immune to the displacement, either. As a consequence, displacement immunity fails to ignore this movement. See the table below.
The following dashes are interrupted and do not apply their 'on dash completion' effects (if they have one) when successfully impaled:
The following dashes are stopped likewise with the ones mentioned above, however, they do apply 'on dash completion' effects and when their dash is interrupted, the ability's effects are centered around their initial stopping point from Impale.
The following abilities do not have any special interactions with Impale other than being displaced during their cast.
has two different outcomes:
behaves differently in contrast to the previously noted examples due to its uniqueness.
untargetable instantly the moment it's activated, which will always cancel Impale's cast, regardless of the timing.is impractical to test, as it renders her
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.