- No additional notes.
- Fracture is disabled during .
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the start of the cast time.
- Fracture's projectile deals area damage, while the Crystal Venom on-hit effect deals proc damage.
- Crystal Venom triggers even if the attack is blocked ( stun applies), but not if it's dodged. The damage of the entire attack is negated in both cases.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Blind.
- The target will not take Impale's secondary damage if the suppression is removed before the duration ends.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but does not go on cooldown nor pay its cost (if applicable).
- The range cancel distance is 800 units.
- Spell shield will not block the root.
- Impale is special cased to end prematurely if the target is affected by
, both for an ally and enemy or if Skarner is teleported by .
- Impale will not end prematurely if Skarner enters resurrection.
- Skarner cannot use hex-gates during Impale.
- While Impale is active, and for the purposes of direction-conditioned abilities, (e.g. , ) Skarner is considered to be facing in the direction he is moving and not the one his model is facing.
- Impale applies a small displacement to the target every 0.25 seconds whenever they are not close to Skarner. These displacements do not apply airborne and are not , meaning that targets who are not immune to the suppression are also never immune to the displacement, either. As a consequence, displacement immunity fails to ignore this movement. See the table below.
The following dashes are interrupted and do not apply their 'on dash completion' effects (if they have one) when successfully impaled:
The following dashes are stopped likewise with the ones mentioned above, however, they do apply 'on dash completion' effects and when their dash is interrupted, the ability's effects are centered around their initial stopping point from Impale.
The following abilities do not have any special interactions with Impale other than being displaced during their cast.
has two different outcomes:
behaves differently in contrast to the previously noted examples due to its uniqueness.
untargetable instantly the moment it's activated, which will always cancel Impale's cast, regardless of the timing.is impractical to test, as it renders her
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Skarner (Collection).
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Skarner was deemed overpowered and obnoxious in Ultra Rapid Fire (2014 edition) and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.
- Skarner had his game assets reused for several featured game modes!