Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The scene depicted has him trampling Helmet Bro.
- This is the first splash were a champion is seen from someone/something else's perspective. This is later seen in the numerous later splashes, including: , , , and .
- He resembles Garrosh Hellscream from Warcraft.
- He might be referencing Darth Sion from Star Wars.
- He has Jarvan I's crown bolted to his jaw. The knife stuck on his head, on the other hand, was coated with  blood so as to restore his mind during blood ritual.
- This skin shares the Hextech theme with:
- He references Terminator.
- In Teamfight Tactics Set 4, a recolored version of him features as a summonable unit as "the Monstrosity" when at least three Abomination units are active.
- This skin shares the Rift Quest theme with:
- He references Conan the Barbarian.
- This skin shares the Day Job theme with:
- He references Raw Deal and the hunter/lumberjack from Little Red Riding Hood.
- The skin bio references The Lumberjack Song by Monty Python.
- It probably took inspiration from Brian Lawyer's version of the splash.
- This skin shares the Mecha theme with:
- He might be referencing Pacific Rim and/or Transformers.
- Sion transforms into a vehicle during spawn animations and when using .
- He is featured in the game mode nexus blitz, where he takes the form of his Vehicle in Push the Cart.
- This skin shares the Worldbreaker theme with: