The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Poison clouds check for enemy targets in the area immediately upon being spawned. After a 0.25- to 0.5-second delay, they check every 0.25 seconds again until they fade.
- Targets already poisoned can have the debuff refreshed only every 0.5 seconds.
- Due to the inconsistent offset between the first and future ticks is it possible for a static target to miss out on one refresh of the debuff, equal to 3 ticks of damage.
- Poison Trail interacts with .
- One for All differences
- Poison Trail stacks with one another.
- Singed may sucessfully issue a basic attack against the target of Fling while it is mid-air.
- No additional notes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.