The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"You belong in a museum!"
- 150 health = 400
- Stealth Ward deployed, becoming gold efficient after deploying 6 wards and increasing indefinitely with each ward deployed afterwards. is gold efficient. Its gold efficiency increases by for every
- If you're only buying for the wards, it pays for itself in 11 wards:
- This item was removed because it was a mandatory purchase on supports. This would limit their itemization, not only due to the gold spent, but also due to the need to dedicate a slot for this item. Despite being mandatory due to the wards, this item was actually inneficient in terms of stats, especially for non-tank supports. This item was replaced by a quest in the gold generation starting items for supports that, once completed, automatically transforms them into warding items, allowing supports to spend their gold into items that are otherwise more useful overall.
- By extension, was also removed. This decreased the amount of active item cooldown reduction that is possible to obtain.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.