The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Howling Abyss differences
- Alternate Innate: Shyvana starts with 5 bonus armor and 5 bonus magic resistance, which is permanently increased by 5 for each turret destroyed by Shyvana's team.
- Nexus Blitz differences
- New Effect: Now deals bonus damage to the and Walking Nexus.
- New Effect: Now gains a stack whenever her team wins an event.
- The fireball applies area damage and the triggering basic attacks deal proc damage.
- In Dragon Form, both areas of effect will be centered on the first champion struck, not at the location the missile collided with them.
- Flame Breath will cast from wherever Shyvana is at the end of the cast time.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Magic damage on-hit's interactions with dodging, blocking, and blinding effects.
- Shyvana is displacement immune and the immunity lasts until the dash ends.
- Dragon's Descent has a 100 / 66.67 / 50 seconds effective cooldown when not attacking.
- Fury generation, for an effective cooldown when non attacking of:
- 90.91 / 60.61 / 45.45 with 1 stack.
- 83.33 / 55.56 / 41.67 with 2 stacks.
- 76.92 / 51.28 / 38.46 with 3 stacks.
- 71.43 / 47.62 / 35.71 with 4 stacks.
- Dragon's Descent has a 20 seconds effective duration when not attacking, but can last indefinitely when attacking continuously with 2.5 ( (without counting ) attack speed ) or 1.875 ( with ) attack speed .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.