Champions of Shon-Xan
Other Related Champions
- Vlonqo flower petals. tattoos were tattooed with ink made out of
- Vlonqo and met there. performed at the Harvest Festival in
- Vlonqo in search of a stolen vastayan artifact where she met there. came to
- favorite weapons, the Shon-Xan footed glaive, originate from this region.
- Garden of Forgetting: The garden may be located here. has visited the garden at least once to erase her troubled memories. Its keeper is Ighilya (Ionian: 'Great grandmother'), also known as the Eater of Secrets, the Forgotten, or the Witch Gardener. The flowers and the fruit of the Garden have deep magical properties that can take away a person's memories or life essence.
- Kinkou Monastery: The Kinkou Monastery was the home of an ancient warrior clan known as the Kinkou Order. During the war against Noxus the Monastery was taken over by Shadow Order, who now use the location as their own headquarters. Kinkou Order's Monastery currently located in Shon-Xan region in the east.
- Puboe: A human town that was the center of a few recent events. and freed several vastaya from a prison here, and was assigned to kill a corrupt councilman who sold the town out to Noxus, though the murder did not actually occur in Puboe.
- Puboe Prison: Previously controlled by Shadow Order disciples, the Prison was used to imprison numerous vastaya.
- Vlonqo: A remote mountain town in southern part of Sho-Xan region of Ionia. Vlonqo Flowers are highly sought after by Weh'le tattoo artists.
Herald of Spring
Herald of Spring is a mythical creature that resides in Shon-Xan of Ionia. A Stag like being, it has the ability to bring new life and bring the end of winter.
Vlonqo Flowers are a type of flower endemic to the southern faces of the Vlonqo cliffs. Their enchanted flower petals along with Raikkon berries of Raikkon are used by tattoo artist of Weh'le as tattoo ink mixture.
Shon Xan Poems
Most Ionian settlements have their own way of celibrating a harvest festival. In Vlonqo, musicians, singers and dancers perform in front of the townsfolk to give thanks for another year of bountiful harvest. , a Lhotlan vastaya, sang old vastayan songs during one of Vlonqos harvest festivals.
- Related Music
- Related Videos