Champions of Shon-Xan
Other Related Champions
- Vlonqo flower petals. tattoos were tattooed with ink made out of
- Vlonqo and met there. performed at the Harvest Festival in
- Vlonqo in search of a stolen vastayan artifact where she met there. came to
- favorite weapons, the Shon-Xan footed glaive, originate from this region.
- Puboe: A human town that was the center of a few recent events. and freed several vastaya from a prison here, and was assigned to kill a corrupt councilman who sold the town out to Noxus, though the murder did not actually occur in Puboe.
- Puboe Prison: Previously controlled by Shadow Order disciples, the Prison was used to imprison numerous vastaya.
- Temple of Xuanain: The village Xuanain is located in the southeastern part of Shon-Xan. It is located near a Kinkou Temple which was abandoned long ago until it became the new base of operation for the order after the death of Master Kusho during the Noxian invasion of Ionia. East of Thanjuul, high up in the mountains where glacial water ran. It was beside a lagoon of turquoise water, peppered with purple lantern florae. Although they were near the village of Xuanain, their haven was difficult to access, with its great elevation and surrounding hills.
- Vlonqo: A remote mountain town in southern part of Sho-Xan region of Ionia. Vlonqo Flowers are highly sought after by Weh'le tattoo artists.
The Dreaming Tree grew from a seed of the God-Willow, which towered over the ancient grove of Omikayalan. Cast loose when the God-Willow was tragically felled, the seed took root in what came to be known as the Garden of Forgetting. Nurtured by the Green Father, —as many of the descendants of Omikayalan were—the Dreaming Tree spiraled up, spreading the magic of humanity's desires each time the dream-laden buds bloomed.
Herald of Spring
Herald of Spring is a mythical creature that resides in Shon-Xan of Ionia. A Stag like being, it has the ability to bring new life and bring the end of winter.
Vlonqo Flowers are a type of flower endemic to the southern faces of the Vlonqo cliffs. Their enchanted flower petals along with Raikkon berries of Raikkon are used by tattoo artist of Weh'le as tattoo ink mixture.
Shon Xan Poems
Most Ionian settlements have their own way of celibrating a harvest festival. In Vlonqo, musicians, singers and dancers perform in front of the townsfolk to give thanks for another year of bountiful harvest. , a Lhotlan vastaya, sang old vastayan songs during one of Vlonqos harvest festivals.
Spirit Blossom FestivalThe Spirit Blossom Festival is an ancient and celebrated time in Ionia, when the door to the spirit world is opened, the dead return to their loved ones, and spirits of all manner turn their eyes towards the living. From the benevolent Kanmei, to the obsessive Akana—their stories play out again and again, like shadows on a paper lantern. Painters, musicians, calligraphers and other types of artists showcase their artistry to the public, especially children. When nightfall arrives and the Spirit Blossoms are at full bloom, the festival attendees gather at the nearest temple to release lanterns in the air while also giving respect to their fallen and deceased as well as wish for good fortunes. The war and bloodshed of the Noxian Invasion of Ionia had prevented the blossoming of the flowers, but eventually they have returned along with the festival. Some Noxians that live in or near the Noxian occupied areas of Ionia would also join in the festivity, though their presence is still met with some unease. Before the war, the infamous was finally captured at a Blossom Festival held in Jyom Pass in Zhyun province.
- Leaving Weh'le
- Nothing Rhymes with Tubebow
- A Piece of Shadow Cake
- Puboe Prison Break
- The Bow, and the Kunai
- Wild Magic