- The Spirit Blade spawns with Shen, teleports closer to him if he gets too far away, and instantly blinks to him if he uses any global blink ( , , , or ).
- Enemies see an arrow pointing from Shen to the location of his Spirit Blade even if it is not visible.
- Spirit Blade reaches Shen. If it is stopped, no shield is granted. will grant the shield if the
- will give the shield after the protective zone disappears.
- will give the shield when the dash ends.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Shield health ratio halved.
- The Spirit Blade will stop in place upon colliding with or .
- Stand United can target allies via the mini map or on their portraits or by using the F2 - F5 keys (none of this can be done if Shen is affected by nearsight or his target is untargetable).
- Shen will channel so long as his target is alive (even if the granted shield is broken). If his target dies, the channel is canceled and Stand United goes on full cooldown.
- Interrupting Stand United's channel will not remove the shield prematurely.
- The following table refers for interactions while Shen is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.