The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
- base stats are gold efficient.
- Due to this item not granting any stats, we can estimate the value of Spellblade on to be worth the cost of the item: 700.
- Spellblade deals proc damage, and thus will not trigger spell effects.
- Spellblade is not blocked by spell shield.
- Spellblade does not benefit from critical strikes.
- Spellblade's bonus damage benefits from life steal, omnivamp, and physical vamp (this one excludes ) but not spell vamp.
- The bonus damage does not stack with other Spellblade items ( , , , and ) since they all share a unique passive with the same name.
- Only the more damaging effect is used when multiple Spellblade items are owned at the same time.
- The cooldown starts after the enhanced attack is consumed and consecutive ability casts refresh the duration of the enhanced attack.
- Spellblade will trigger against structures. will specifically not deal its maximum health damage against turrets.
- The search term 'jimmy neutron' being valid in the shop references Sheen Estevez from Jimmy Neutron.
- Sheen is the only item in the shop that is classified as an Epic item despite building from no items.
- The proc effect of Sheen causes the champion's weapon or hands glow red, using the same visual effects as pre-rework Blood Boil.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.