Shard of True Ice is a finished item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- 45 ability power = 978.75
- 100 health = 266.67
- 100% base mana regeneration = 500
- is gold efficient without its active.
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills": Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes reduces gold from minions by .
- , , , , , and were a set of items that shared similar features, specifically having an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- Season Ten that were designed for Support. , , , and are a set of items available since
Season 3 Version
- 5 mana regeneration = 300
- was gold efficient without its passive.
- was gold efficient with two ally champions nearby.
- Alternatively, the active must had at least a value of 321.25 for to be gold efficient.
- Alternatively, the item must be held for 642 seconds (10 minutes and 42 seconds), including time spent holding its predecessor , for its passive to make gold efficient.
- is the only item in the game that upgrades from a gold-generating item to retain its gold-generating passive.
- The active ability can be targetted on minions, pets and summoned objects like .
- 's active does not give assists.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.