- No additional notes.
- The flee starts at the same time as the root, but since the target cannot move while rooted the effective duration of the flee is reduced by the root.
- Static movement speed cannot be modified (e.g. with slow resist or bonus movement speed).
- This effect can be negated if the target is slow-immune.
- Upon becoming stealthed, the box creates a puff of smoke and a distinct sound that can be detected through the fog of war.
- The box is untargetable and invulnerable so long as it is in stealth. Effects that reveal stealthed traps will render the box targetable and vulnerable while it can be seen.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Limited to 6 Boxes active.
- No additional notes.
- Shaco and the Hallucination will face each other the moment of their appearance.
- The explosion and the boxes apply area damage, while the clone deals pet damage.
- Hallucinate will cast from wherever Shaco is at the end of the cast time.
- The clone will automatically begin attacking the nearest enemy when Shaco dies.
|Target type||Minion, does not count towards the minion kill tracking score|
|Spell effects||The box attacks apply spell effects as area damage.|
Attacks can be mitigated by Disarm.and . Cannot be stopped by
Upon activation, the box springs into action, causing all enemies in range flee from it, as well as attacking nearby enemies before expiring or upon being destroyed. Nearby enemy champions are also rooted briefly.
|Control type||R or Alt + Right Click|
|On-hit effects||Hallucination's attacks apply on-hit effects (do not apply on-attack effects). Hallucination's attacks are mitigated by disarm and negated if Shaco is blinded.and , as well as stopped by|
|Spell effects||Hallucination applies spell effects as pet damage and area damage upon detonation.|
Hallucination is visually identical from Shaco to enemies (remains different to him and his allies)
Hallucination benefits from Shaco's items but not from his runes.
Hallucination explodes upon expiring or dying, dealing magic damage to all enemies around it and dropping threearound itself.
- List of passives from items that work for Hallucination: Immolate, Thorns, Executioner, Lifeline, Magic Bolt, Energized Strike, Rage, Point Runner, Spellblade, Cleave, Cold Steel, Dreadnought, Nightstalker, Icy, Stone Skin, Last Whisper, Dissolve, Tenacity, Cursed Strike, Touch of Death, Shock, Spectral Waltz, Lament, Sterak's Fury, Storm's Edge, Warmog's Heart,
- Icy, Echo and Torment actually work but can only be trigger by Magic Bolt.
- Energized Strike and Echo start at 0 stack when the clone spawn.
- Unlike Night's Veil buff and visual effect aren't duplicated. active,
- If Shaco is affected by a visual buff or debuff when he creates the clone, the clone will also copy them.