- The Right Punch does not grant bonus attack speed, rather is fixed at 800% of the Left Punch's total attack speed and it is unaffected by cripples and attack speed buffs (i.e ) for the duration.
- The shield is created immediately and will decay after the blast delay.
- The buff for the shield is named Down But Not Out.
- Sett does not store Grit from damage that was mitigated by a shield.
- Haymaker is always cast from Sett's position even if he is displaced or uses during the cast time.
- Sett will glow when attaining 90% Grit. Casting Haymaker at this amount has a different visual effect.
- Sett will attempt to basic attack the closest target after Facebreaker.
- A target will rebound to Sett's attack range.
- There is a smaller affected area at Sett's sides, the indicator does not illustrate this for practical reasons.
- PENDING FOR TEST: If the single target on either opposite side is protected by a spell shield, Facebreaker will not stun.
- Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
- If Sett dies during The Show Stopper, the ability is interrupted and the target detaches and the suppression ends immediately.
- However, if he enters resurrection, the dash is not stopped and he will continue performing the ability while the target is still attached and suppressed. This only occurs while the target is attached. If the resurrection occurs before the attach, The Show Stopper is interrupted instantly and the suppression ends after a very brief delay.
- Spell shields, crowd control immunity, unstoppability, the target's death, as well as cleansing the suppression prevent Sett from carrying his target but will not interrupt The Show Stopper.
- The target cannot be knocked down during The Show Stopper.
- The Show Stopper uses a cosmetic critical strike to all enemies damaged in the epicenter.
- Nexus Blitz differences:
- Damage against bonus health on the enemy team. , loot , loot , and practice dummy is now based off the champion with the most
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.