Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Right Punch does not grant bonus attack speed, rather its windup is sped up and fixed at 「 12.5% of a Left Punch's windup time. 」「 800% of a Left Punch's windup speed. 」
- The windup is still affected by cripples and attack speed buffs that were not already active for the previous Left Punch's.
- The bonus physical damage from the Right Punch benefits from life steal.
- The bonus movement speed buff is named Looking For a Fight.
- Knuckle Down can be dodged, blocked or missed while Sett is blinded.
- Due to the way the damage cap against monsters is implemented, Knuckle Down may deal less damage to monsters at high amounts of AD than Sett's basic attacks.
- If the attack critically strikes, the capped damage will.
- The shield is created immediately and will decay after the blast delay.
- The buff for the shield is named Down But Not Out.
- Sett does not store Grit from damage that was mitigated by shields.
- Haymaker will cast from wherever Sett is at the end of the cast time.
- Sett will turn towards the target direction at the start of the cast time.
- can be used during Haymaker's cast time
- Sett will glow when attaining 90% Grit. Casting Haymaker at this amount has a different visual and audio effect.
- Sett will attempt to basic attack the closest target after Facebreaker.
- If Facebreaker does not hit an enemy, is also unable to be cast for 0.25 seconds after the cast time.
- A target will rebound to Sett's base attack range.
- There is a smaller affected area at Sett's sides, the spell indicator does not illustrate this for practical reasons.
- If targets on either opposite side are protected by spell shields, Facebreaker will not stun.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
- Sett will dash from The Show Stopper even if the target resists the attachment or detaches from him, which can be done so by negating or removing the suppression. This includes if the target:
- Sett will only attach the target to him if they are still suppressed upon his arrival.
- If the dash is interrupted, the target will be detached from Sett and the suppression will end immediately.
- If Sett enters resurrection the moment before the attachment, Sett will continue to perform the dash.
- If the target is untargetable upon Sett's arrival, he will stop the dash immediately.
- If the target is 2000 or more units away before Sett's arrival, he will not attach them to him. The suppression will last 5 seconds in this case.
- The "crater" VFX does not represent the entire explosion radius. Additionally, the explosion radius is non-uniform.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.