Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Right Punch does not grant bonus attack speed, rather its windup is sped up and fixed at 「 12.5% of a Left Punch's windup time. 」「 800% of a Left Punch's windup speed. 」
- The windup is still affected by cripples and attack speed buffs that were not already active for the previous Left Punch's.
- The bonus physical damage from the Right Punch benefits from life steal.
- The bonus movement speed buff is named Looking For a Fight.
- Knuckle Down can be dodged, blocked or missed while Sett is blinded.
- Due to the way the damage cap against monsters is implemented, Knuckle Down may deal less damage to monsters at high amounts of AD than Sett's basic attacks.
- If the attack critically strikes, the capped damage will.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Trapezoid effect hitbox geometry values, backwards range (true damage rectangle does NOT start at 0 distance from Sett; doesn'T have as much reach backwards while still being edge range).
- The shield is created immediately and will decay after the blast delay.
- The buff for the shield is named Down But Not Out.
- Sett does not store Grit from damage that was mitigated by shields.
- Haymaker will cast from wherever Sett is at the end of the cast time.
- Sett will turn towards the target direction at the start of the cast time.
- can be used during Haymaker's cast time
- Sett will glow when attaining 90% Grit. Casting Haymaker at this amount has a different visual and audio effect.
- Sett will afterwards attempt to basic attack the closest target picked up by Facebreaker, prioritising champions and prioritising those in front of him.
- If Facebreaker does not hit an enemy, is also unable to be cast for 0.25 seconds after the cast time.
- Targets will be pulled towards Sett's location in a straight line and rebound to 150 units from him back in the same line.
- The spell indicator is slightly shorter than the actual hitbox' rectangle length, and slightly wider than the width (note that the effects are edge-range from the hitbox rectangle).
- If targets on either opposite side are protected by spell shields, Facebreaker will not stun.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- At maximum cast range and if the dash is not shortened due to terrain in Sett's way, The Show Stopper's movement takes 1.5 seconds, causing the slam
- Sett will dash from The Show Stopper even if the target resists the attachment or detaches from him, which can be done so by negating or removing the suppression. This includes if the target:
- Sett will only attach the target to him if they are still suppressed upon his arrival.
- If the dash is interrupted, the target will be detached from Sett and the suppression will end immediately.
- If Sett enters resurrection the moment before the attachment, Sett will continue to perform the dash.
- If the target is untargetable upon Sett's arrival, he will stop the dash immediately.
- If the target is 2000 or more units away before Sett's arrival, he will not attach them to him. The suppression will last 5 seconds in this case.
- The "crater" VFX originates from the target's landing, which inaccurately illustrates the damage's area of effect (from Sett).
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.