- The shield is created immediately and will decay after the blast delay.
- Sett will glow when attaining 90% Grit.
- Sett will attempt to basic attack the closest target.
- A target will rebound to Sett's attack range.
- There is a smaller affected area at Sett's sides, the indicator does not illustrate this for practical reasons.
- PENDING FOR TEST: If the single target on either opposite side is protected by a spell shield, Facebreaker will not stun.
- Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
- Spell shields, untargetability, unstoppability as well as cleansing the suppression prevent Sett from carrying his target but will not interrupt The Show Stopper.
- Getting forced to perform an action (i.e Charm, Fear, Taunt) will prevent The Show Stopper from dealing damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.