The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The shield is created immediately and will decay after the blast delay.
- The buff for the shield is named Down But Not Out.
- Sett does not store Grit from damage that was mitigated by shields.
- Haymaker will cast from wherever Sett is at the end of the cast time.
- Sett will turn towards the target direction at the start of the cast time.
- PENDING FOR TEST Interaction with Flash (likely special in overriding target direction) and other forced movement that changes Sett's facing direction before the end of the cast time.
- Sett will glow when attaining 90% Grit. Casting Haymaker at this amount has a different visual and audio effect.
- Sett will attempt to basic attack the closest target after Facebreaker.
- A target will rebound to Sett's base attack range.
- There is a smaller affected area at Sett's sides, the spell indicator does not illustrate this for practical reasons.
- If targets on either opposite side are protected by spell shields, Facebreaker will not stun.
- The "crater" VFX does not represent the entire explosion radius. Additionally, the explosion radius is non-uniform.
- Sett lands 200 units farther from the impact, the damage is applied after the time it takes to reposition.
- If the target is 2000 or more units away before Sett reaches them, they will not be attached to Sett. The suppression will last 5 seconds.
- If Sett dies during The Show Stopper, the ability is canceled and the target detaches and the suppression ends immediately.
- The same happens when Sett enters resurrection, unless he casted The Show Stopper the moment before he entered it, which causes him to perform the ability even while resurrecting.
- If the target becomes untargetable before the attachment, The Show Stopper will cancel; Sett will stop the dash immediately.
- Sett will perform The Show Stopper even if the target resists the attachment or detaches from him, which can be done so by negating or removing the suppression. This includes if the target:
- Nexus Blitz differences
- Damage against bonus health on the enemy team. , loot , loot , and practice dummy is now based off the champion with the most
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.